Well, it’s time to start packing away the summer clothes and begin ushering in the inevitable winter months. I figured, what better way to do that then mix up a cocktail that epitomizes the changing of the seasons. Created by world renowned mixologist Charles Joly, this is about as good as it gets for seasonal mixes. Basil Hayden’s believes that the “seasonal cocktail is the perfect combination of our bourbon’s trademark spicy finish with sweet cherry liqueur. Inspired by the warm colors and spicy flavors of the Fall Season, Basil Hayden’s Autumn Harvest is the perfect hearty cocktail to enjoy during this year’s Thanksgiving celebration!” Happy Thanksgiving!!!
Basil Hayden’s® Autumn Harvest is…
- 2 parts Basil Hayden’s® Bourbon
- 3/4 parts Heering® Cherry Liqueur
- 1 dash Fee Brothers® Old Fashioned Aromatic Bitters
- 2 parts Milk Stout Beer
- Fresh Nutmeg
- Combine Basil Hayden’s, cherry liqueur and bitters in a mixing glass.
- Add ice and shake.
- Roll in the milk stout beer.
- Strain into an old fashioned glass with ice.
- Garnish with freshly grated nutmeg and cherry on top.
So get ready to savor the flavor and warm up around the hearth with this delicious classic this Holiday season!