Looking for a refreshing way to relax? Looking for something tropical that isn’t overwhelmingly sweet? Or maybe you are just looking for something a little bit different. Then the dark ‘n stormy may be the perfect cocktail for you.
This easy to make beverage hails from Bermuda, and is traditionally made with Bermudan dark rum. To make the Dark-N-Stormy you will need:
- 2 ounces of Goslings dark rum
- Goslings ginger beer to fill
- 2 lime wedges
- fill a highball glass with ice
- add the rum
- squeeze in one of the lime wedges
- add the ginger beer to fill
- and garnish with the lime
Pretty easy right? This has become one of my favorite go-to cocktails when I’m relaxing in a warm tropical environment (especially with a medium bodied cigar ), or chilling by the pool at home. In Bermuda, new buildings are christened with rum. So you can use this as a celebratory beverage as well. Drink well my friends!